These Terms of service (hereinafter referred to as “the Terms”) establish the terms and conditions for the services (hereinafter referred to as the “the Service”) provided on this website by 九州グローバル人材活用促進協議会 (hereinafter referred to as the “the Council”). The users (hereinafter referred to as “the Users”) will utilize Service in accordance with Terms.
Article 1 (Application)
- 1. The Terms shall apply to any relationship relating to the use of the Service between the User and the Council.
- 2. The Council may make various provisions (hereinafter referred to as “the Individual Provisions”) regarding the Service. The Individual Rules, regardless of their names, form part of the Terms.
- 3. If the provisions of the Terms contradict the provisions of the Individual Provisions, the provisions of the Individual Provisions shall take precedence unless otherwise specified in the Individual Provisions.
Article 2 (Users)
The Users must fall into one of the following:
- 1. Person who performs job hunting
- (1) International students enrolled in universities, graduate schools, junior colleges, technical colleges and vocational schools.
- (2) Foreigner who graduated from universities, graduate schools, junior colleges, or technical colleges, and then finds a job.
- 2. Person who performs recruitment activities
- Companies or Organizations that have headquarters, branch offices or offices in 7 prefectures of Kyushu (Fukuoka, Saga, Nagasaki, Kumamoto, Oita, Miyazaki, and Kagoshima).
Article 3 (Registration)
- 1. In the Service, the applicants for registration agree to the Terms and applies for the use registration by the method stipulated by the Council, and the registration will be completed when the Council notifies the applicant of this approval.
- 2. The Council may not approve the application for registration if the Council determines that the applicant falls under any of the following, and is not obliged to disclose any reasons.
- (1)When the applicant reported false information for applying
- (2)When the application is from a person who has violated the Terms
- (3)In addition, when the Council determines that registration is not appropriate
Article 4 (Management of User ID and Password)
- 1. The Users shall appropriately manage the user ID and password of the Service at his or her own risk.
- 2. In any case, the Users cannot transfer or rent the user ID and password to, or share it with a third party. If the user ID and password matches the registered information and this user is logged in, the Council will determine the use of the user ID by the user themselves.
- 3. Damage caused by the use of a user ID and password by a third party will not be held responsible by the Council unless the Council is intentionally or severe negligence.
Article 5 (Usage Charge)
The Service is available free of charge.
Article 6 (Prohibited Matters)
The Users must not perform the following actions when using the Service.
- 1. Actions that violate laws or public order and morals
- 2. Actions related to criminal acts
- 3. Actions that destroy or interfere with the servers or network functions of the Council, the Users, or third parties
- 4. Actions that may interfere with the operations of the Service
- 5. Actions that collect or accumulate personal information related to the Users
- 6. Actions that make or attempt unauthorized access
- 7. Actions that impersonate other users
- 8. Actions that directly or indirectly provide benefits to anti-social groups in connection with the Service
- 9. Actions that infringe on the intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy, honor and other rights or interests of the Council, the Users or third parties
- 10. Actions that post or transmit on content that include or the Council determines to include the following:
- (1)Displays of overly violence
- (2)Displays of explicit sexual content
- (3)Displays that lead to discrimination based on race, nationality, creed, gender, social status, lineage, etc.
- (4)Displays that induce or encourage suicide, self-harm, or drug abuse
- (5)Displays with anti-social content that makes other people uncomfortable
- 11. Acts that are aimed at or the Council determines it is aimed at to the following:
- (1)Acts aimed at sales, advertising, soliciting, and other for-profit activities (except those approved by the Council)
- (2)Acts aimed at sexual or obscene
- (3)Acts aimed at meeting and companioning with the opposite sex
- (4)Acts aimed at harassing or slandering other users
- (5)Acts aimed at causing disadvantage, damage or discomfort to the Council, other users, or third parties
- (6)Other acts that use the Service for purposes other than the original purpose
- 12. Acts with religious activities or solicitation to religious organizations
- 13. Other acts that the Council determines inappropriate
Article 7 (Suspension of Service)
- 1. The Council can suspend or interrupt the provision of all or parts of the Service without notifying the Users in advance if the Council determines that there is any of the following:
- (1)When performing maintenance, inspection or updating the computer system related to the Service
- (2)When it becomes difficult to provide the Service due to irresistible forces such as an earthquake, lightning, fire, blackout or natural disaster
- (3)When a computer or communication line stops due to an accident
- (4)When the Council determines it difficult to provide the Service etc.
- 2. The Council shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the Users or third parties due to suspension or interruption of the Service.
Article 8 (Copyright)
- 1. The Users may post only for information such as texts, images and videos that have the necessary intellectual property rights that are copyrighted by himself or herself, or that are authorized to use by the rights holder.
- 2. The copyright of texts, images, videos, etc. posted by the Users on the Service shall be reserved by the user or the other rights holder. However, to the extent necessary for improving the Service, improving quality, correcting deficiencies, promoting the Service, etc., the Council will be able to use the copyright, and the user shall not enforce the moral rights of this use.
- 3. Except as stipulated on the preceding paragraph, all copyrights and other intellectual property rights related to the Service and all information related to the Service shall be granted to the Council or to the right holder who has permitted its use. The user must not copy, transfer, lend, translate, modify, reprint, transmit (including enabling transmission), distribute, publish, or use it without permission.
Article 9 (Usage Restrictions and Deregistration)
- 1. The Council shall be able to delete the posting, restrict all or part of the Service, or deregister the Users without prior notice if the Users fall under any of the following:
- (1)When the Users violate any provision of the Terms
- (2)When it becomes clear that there is a false fact in the registered information
- (3)When there is no response for a certain period in response to the communication from the Council
- (4)When the Service has not been used for more than 180 days from the last use
- (5)In addition, when the Council judges that the use of the Service is inappropriate
- 2. The Council assumes no responsibility for any damage caused to the Users due to the acts conducted by the Council based on the preceding paragraph.
Article 10 (Withdrawal)
The Users shall be able to withdraw from the Service through the procedure established by the Council.
Article 11 (Disclaimer)
- 1. The Council makes no warranty, express or implied, that the Service is free from any de facto or legal defect (including safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, fitness for a particular purpose, security or other defects, errors or bugs, any infringements, etc.).
- 2. The Council shall not be liable for any damages from special circumstances caused to the Users as a result of default of the Service or the negligence (excluding gross negligence) of the Council, including cases in which the Council or the Users foresee or could foresee the occurrence.
- 3. The Council shall not liable for any transactions, communications or disputes, etc. arising between the user and other users or third parties regarding the Service.
Article 12 (Change of Content)
The Council shall be able to change the contents of the Service or cancel the provision of the Service without notifying the Users, and shall not be liable for any damage caused to the Users by this.
Article 13 (Change of the Terms)
The Council may change the Terms at any time without notifying the Users if deemed necessary. In addition, after changing the Terms, the Council shall determine the Users have agreed to the revised content.
Article 14 (Treat of Personal Information)
Article 15 (Notification or Contact)
- 1. Notification or contact between the Users and the Council shall be made by the method prescribed by the Council.
- 2. The Council notifies the currently registered contact information, which deemed as the accessible contact information, and recognizes that the content transmitted has reached the Users at the time of transmission, unless there is no change notification from the Users.
Article 16 (Prohibition of Assignment of Rights and Obligations)
The Users must not transfer their rights or obligations based on the Terms third parties, or use them as collateral.
Article 17 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
- 1. Japanese law shall be the governing law for the interpretation of the Terms.
- 2. In the event of a dispute regarding the Service, the district court that has jurisdiction over the location of the Council shall have exclusive jurisdiction.